Today I’m going to show you the 10 most common tickets given in the 10th Precinct between July of 2016 and July of 2017. This Precinct includes Chelsea and Clinton South. The precinct is home to the Jacob Javits Convention Center, Chelsea Piers, Chinese Consulate, and the Fashion Institute of Technology.
- General No Standing: Standing or parking where standing is not allowed by sign, street marking or; traffic control device. 25161 tickets issued
- Standing or parking on the roadway side of a vehicle stopped, standing or parked at the curb; in other words also known as “double parking”. 11633 tickets issued
- General No Parking: No parking where parking is not allowed by sign, street marking or traffic control device. 11138 tickets issued
- Stopping, standing or parking a vehicle in Midtown Manhattan (the area from 14th Street to 60th Street, between First Avenue and Eighth Avenue) other than parallel or close to the curb. 8108 tickets issued
- Muni Meter – (38) Failing to show a receipt or tag in the windshield. 6690 tickets issued
- Street Cleaning: No parking where parking is not allowed by sign, street marking or traffic control device. 6266 tickets issued
- Muni Meter – (37) Parking in excess of the allowed time. 5745 tickets issued
- Truck Loading/Unloading: Standing or parking where standing is not allowed by sign, street marking or; traffic control device. 5276 tickets issued
- Standing of a non-commercial vehicle in a commercial metered zone. 4006 tickets issued
- Failing to show a muni-meter receipt, commercial meter zone. 3830 tickets issued
If you do end up with one of these pesky tickets, that’s where Ticket Wiper comes in to help. Just download the app below and scan for your ticket in the NYC Database. Then we will fight the ticket for you, and if we win, you only pay 50% of the ticket. Otherwise you don’t pay us a dime. Try it out today!