Today I’m going to show you the 10 most common tickets given in the 121st Precinct between July of 2016 and July of 2017. This Precinct includes the northwestern shore of Staten Island, containing Willowbrook, Westerleigh, Port Richmond, Mariner’s Harbor, Elm Park, Port Ivory, Chelsea, and Bloomfield.
- Standing or parking a vehicle without showing a current inspection sticker. 10175 tickets issued
- Standing or parking a vehicle without showing a current inspection sticker. 4799 tickets issued
- Stopping, standing or parking closer than 15 feet of a fire hydrant. Between sunrise and sunset, a passenger vehicle may stand alongside a fire hydrant as long as a driver remains behind the wheel and is ready to move the vehicle if required to do so. 2346 tickets issued
- Muni Meter – (38) Failing to show a receipt or tag in the windshield. 1899 tickets issued
- Standing or parking a vehicle without properly showing its current plates on the outside of the vehicle attached tightly not more than 48, or less than 12, inches from the ground, clean, not covered by glass or plastic, with nothing preventing it from being read clearly. 1824 tickets issued
- General No Standing: Standing or parking where standing is not allowed by sign, street marking or; traffic control device. 1490 tickets issued
- General No Parking: No parking where parking is not allowed by sign, street marking or traffic control device. 687 tickets issued
- Standing or parking on the roadway side of a vehicle stopped, standing or parked at the curb; in other words also known as “double parking”. 555 tickets issued
- Muni Meter – (37) Parking in excess of the allowed time. 499 tickets issued
- Bus Stop: Standing or parking where standing is not allowed by sign, street marking or; traffic control device. 409 tickets issued
If you do end up with one of these pesky tickets, that’s where Ticket Wiper comes in to help. Just download the app below and scan for your ticket in the NYC Database. Then we will fight the ticket for you, and if we win, you only pay 50% of the ticket. Otherwise you don’t pay us a dime. Try it out today!