Today I’m going to show you the 10 most common tickets given in the 115th Precinct between July of 2016 and July of 2017. This Precinct includes northern portion of Queens, encompassing Jackson Heights, East Elmhurst, and North Corona. The precinct patrol responsibilities also include LaGuardia Airport.
- Street Cleaning: No parking where parking is not allowed by sign, street marking or traffic control device. 36606 tickets issued
- Muni Meter – (38) Failing to show a receipt or tag in the windshield. 28636 tickets issued
- Muni Meter – (37) Parking in excess of the allowed time. 21241 tickets issued
- Stopping, standing or parking closer than 15 feet of a fire hydrant. Between sunrise and sunset, a passenger vehicle may stand alongside a fire hydrant as long as a driver remains behind the wheel and is ready to move the vehicle if required to do so. 13322 tickets issued
- Standing or parking a vehicle without showing a current inspection sticker. 11513 tickets issued
- General No Parking: No parking where parking is not allowed by sign, street marking or traffic control device. 11397 tickets issued
- General No Standing: Standing or parking where standing is not allowed by sign, street marking or; traffic control device. 10670 tickets issued
- Standing or parking a vehicle without showing a current registration sticker. 6402 tickets issued
- Bus Stop: Standing or parking where standing is not allowed by sign, street marking or; traffic control device. 6297 tickets issued
- Standing of a non-commercial vehicle in a commercial metered zone. 4857 tickets issued
If you do end up with one of these pesky tickets, that’s where Ticket Wiper comes in to help. Just download the app below and scan for your ticket in the NYC Database. Then we will fight the ticket for you, and if we win, you only pay 50% of the ticket. Otherwise you don’t pay us a dime. Try it out today!