Today I’m going to show you the 10 most common tickets given in the 60th Precinct between July of 2016 and July of 2017. This Precinct includes Coney Island, Brighton Beach, West Brighton Beach, and Sea Gate.
- Street Cleaning: No parking where parking is not allowed by sign, street marking or traffic control device. 17115 tickets issued
- Muni Meter – (38) Failing to show a receipt or tag in the windshield. 8821 tickets issued
- General No Standing: Standing or parking where standing is not allowed by sign, street marking or; traffic control device. 5459 tickets issued
- General No Parking: No parking where parking is not allowed by sign, street marking or traffic control device. 5365 tickets issued
- Bus Stop: Standing or parking where standing is not allowed by sign, street marking or; traffic control device. 3100 tickets issued
- Standing or parking on the roadway side of a vehicle stopped, standing or parked at the curb; in other words also known as “double parking”. 2944 tickets issued
- Standing or parking a vehicle without showing a current inspection sticker. 2891 tickets issued
- Stopping, standing or parking closer than 15 feet of a fire hydrant. Between sunrise and sunset, a passenger vehicle may stand alongside a fire hydrant as long as a driver remains behind the wheel and is ready to move the vehicle if required to do so. 2727 tickets issued
- Muni Meter – (37) Parking in excess of the allowed time. 2642 tickets issued
- Not parking as marked on a posted sign 1852 tickets issued
If you do end up with one of these pesky tickets, that’s where Ticket Wiper comes in to help. Just download the app below and scan for your ticket in the NYC Database. Then we will fight the ticket for you, and if we win, you only pay 50% of the ticket. Otherwise you don’t pay us a dime. Try it out today!