Today I’m going to show you the 10 most common tickets given in the 114th precinct between July of 2016 and July of 2017. This Precinct includes the northwestern portion of Queens, and covers Astoria, Long Island City, Woodside, and Jackson Heights.
- Parking a Commercial Vehicle on a residential street between 9PM and 5AM unless doing business within 3 blocks. Parking is allowed during this time if the vehicle is owned or operated by a gas or oil supplier or maintenance company or by any public utility. 74524 Tickets Issued
- Parking a trailer or semi-trailer which is not attached to a motor vehicle used for towing it, unless loading or unloading at an off-street platform. 55013 Tickets Issued
- Stopping, standing or parking within a marked bicycle lane. 37333 Tickets Issued
- Bus Stop: Standing or parking where standing is not allowed by sign, street marking or; traffic control device. 24309 Tickets Issued
- Overtime standing consul / diplomat vehicles 30-minute limit D decals only. 20333 Tickets Issued
- Standing or parking a vehicle in which the License Plate number and/or the actual description of the vehicle does not match the information on the registration sticker. 16002 Tickets Issued
- Parking in a Muni Metered space in a commercial metered zone in which that Muni Meter is working and indicates the time has ended. 12180 Tickets Issued
- General No Parking: No parking where parking is not allowed by sign, street marking or traffic control device. 10216 Tickets Issued
- General No Standing: Standing or parking where standing is not allowed by sign, street marking or; traffic control device. 8216 Tickets Issued
- No parking in a handicapped zone (off-street only) where parking is not allowed by sign, street marking or traffic control device (Note: Includes a $30 New York State Criminal Justice surcharge.) 7610 Tickets Issued
If you do end up with one of these pesky tickets, that’s where Ticket Wiper comes in to help. Just download the app below and scan for your ticket in the NYC Database. Then we will fight the ticket for you, and if we win, you only pay 50% of the ticket. Otherwise you don’t pay us a dime. Try it out today!